My feelings about English

 Well my conection with the english language began long time ago, when I was a kid (probably like a 3 or 4 years old) one of my mother friends knew how to talk iin english and he teach me a lot of words for my age. Sadly i forgot almost every thing that he taught me cause´ in my school I didn´t have english as a subject in the learning program.

Eventually i transfer to another school at the age of 9 and there I learn english again, at the beggining it was difficult for me but with time and several hours of study I started to remember one or two things that I´ve already know from the past. 

Today I can say that my english is very good, I can watch movies without the subtitles and understand everything, and that is because in another school that I went we have to take an english test that consisted in have a conversation whit someone that doesn´t speak a single word in spanish so you have to really learn how to comunicate in english without using any word or expression from the spanish.

If I have to tell what are my feelings about this language I can say that once you really try to understand the meaning of the words that you are using and not trying to translate from the spanish in a especific way it becomes really easy to understand, you have to really try and listen to music in english or stop watching movies or even the videos in youtube whit dub because that type of things only leave you in a confort zone when we talk about languages and doesn´t challenge you to really learn this language.

(sooo I supose to post a picture with this and I didn´t know what to put in so i put a generic picture that comes in the student books of english class jajaja...)


Comentarios